We are currently scheduling for URGENT eye care.
Per guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), Abrams Eye Institute is only scheduling appointments with patients that have urgent eye care needs.
Symptoms that may qualify for urgent eye care
- Sudden loss of vision
- Severe eye pain
- Curtain-like disappearance of vision
- Experiencing flashers or floaters
- Black spots or flashes of light
- Seeing halos or rainbows around light
- Loss of peripheral (side) vision
- Sudden hazy or blurred vision
We have designated the Las Vegas clinic to remain open to serve patients with the above symptoms. All other locations will be temporarily closed.